Karen Kyoto (hereinafter our store) receives personal information from customers, but we believe that it is an important responsibility to respect privacy and handle personal information appropriately, and we will explain the handling as follows.
We respect and comply with laws and social order concerning the protection of personal information, and strive to properly handle and protect personal information.
Acquisition, use and provision of personal information
We will acquire personal information by appropriate means, announce the purpose of use, notify us, etc., and will not handle personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use without the consent of the person in question.
In addition, when providing or disclosing personal information to a third party, we will do so in accordance with the procedures stipulated by laws and regulations.
Purpose of use of personal information
- Performance of business transactions, provision of information and services.
- (1) Providing personal information to third parties to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- Sales activities by mail, telephone, e-mail, etc. for the delivery of products, information, and services described in (1) above, and research and research analysis (questionnaire sending, etc.) activities.
- Responding to inquiries from the person in question.
Provision of personal information to third parties
Personal information held by our store will not be provided to third parties unless the consent of the person in question is obtained. However, in the following cases, it can be provided to a third party without the consent of the customer.
- With the consent of the person in question.
- When based on the provisions of laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution, local public body, or a person entrusted by the government to carry out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned may interfere with the execution of the affairs concerned.
- When settlement of contract fees is made, when it is provided to financial companies and credit companies within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When providing to contractors and business partners who have a confidentiality agreement to the extent necessary for maintaining and providing services to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
Safety management measures for personal information
We will properly and carefully manage the personal information we hold and take necessary and appropriate safety management measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information.
Consignment of handling of personal information
In our store, we may outsource a part of our business and provide your personal information to the subcontractor to the minimum extent necessary, but in this case, we will appropriately supervise the handling of personal information.
Disclosure, correction, etc. of personal information
We will respond without delay to requests from the person concerned regarding disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information held by our store.
Procedures for disclosure, correction, etc. of personal information
Please contact the following contact by phone, mail or e-mail. Details of the reception procedure will be available at the time of application.